Wednesday, October 31, 2001

The Graveyard Shift

The spookiest thing I came across on Halloween was my math exam; it took two hours (max. time= 2 1/2 hours) and was self-scheduled. After my class, and exam, I dressed up in my costume and passed out candy to kids of the faculty and staff who were trick-or-treating in the dorms. I tried to get some reading done, and then I went to my class screening of Strangers on a Train, directed by Alfred Hitchcock. It was an entertaining movie and I enjoyed it.

I then tried to do some work before rehersals. I microwaved some popcorn and ended up burning it, so now I smell like burnt popcorn (though someone in rehersal thought I smelled like sausage instead). Anyway, I went to rehearsal, where I did, uh, rehearsal-type things. And now I'm back here.

Tonight's going to be a lot of 'fun'... I have a short paper to do, so I think I'll be up pretty late. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done fairly quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment