Tuesday, October 9, 2001

Terrific Tuesdays

I started my day by getting up early (well, early for me, that is) to do some CDS homework. Since another person was in the room watching cartoons for part of the time, I ended up splitting my concentration between doubling systems and "A Pup Named Scooby Doo". I think I was able to do a good job on the work anyway, and, as many people in chat know, I miss getting to watch TV sometimes since I don't have a TV in my room and I don't always have access to the one in the lounge.

After classes, I was able to upload photos and artwork to my site and do a decent amount of reading before going to a yearbook meeting. We're going with a new company this year, and the guy in charge basically gave the staff an overview on what makes a good layout and that sort of thing. He seems willing to help us out a lot, so I think the chief editors made a good decision in changing companies.

I took some time to reflect today, and am feeling really good about where I am right now. Though I know I have my flaws, I feel pretty self-confident and I like the person I've become. I feel extremely fortunate to have some good friends; it's very nice to have people who appreciate my talents and my company. It's truly a nice place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment