Wednesday, October 24, 2001

Surprise Surprise

After getting up and surfing the net a little, I made my way to my first class. I was actually a little ahead of schedule (the teacher pushed the syllabus back a bit) on the reading! I still have a paper to write for the class though; tonight will most likely be a caffeine-fest as I try to get it done. For my third class of the day, I had an unpleasant surprise; I walked in the classroom to find the other students working on a test (I thought that it would be given on Thursday). Giving a test on the first class after break is just evil in my opinion. Fortunately, I have a pretty good memory and was able to handle it.

After the usual stalling, I managed to get some reading done, after which I went to rehearsal for Sure Thing. We ran through it once and had a few notes, but a lot of the time we just hung out. When we were talking about programs, Promise (who had just seen a few scribbles on my script) suggested that I do the artwork for it, and everyone seemed to think it was a good idea. So I'm happy about that. The production's going to be performed really soon, so I'd better get cracking and memorize my lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment