Saturday, October 6, 2001

LSAT Lunacy

I had my LSATs today. After getting up early and preparing a bit, the cab driver called to tell me he was on his way. I got in the cab at around 7:45, and we went to Cheyney University, where the test was being administered. Despite the fact that the cab was pricey (I ended up spending about $100 dollars for the round trip), I'm glad that I didn't attempt using public transportation, since the university was really out of the way. As it was, I ended up getting to the center with little time to spare.

I ran over to the center and got in line, after which I signed in, had my admission ticket fingerprinted, and headed over to the room which I had been assigned to. The test went pretty well; I felt confident about the 'Arguments' section in particular. I wish I had a little more time for the 'Games' part, but I think I did well on the parts I was able to get a good look at.

After the test, I didn't do much work, as I wanted to unwind a bit after the four hours of testing. I did a teeny bit of studying and also worked on formulating questions for my Senior Sem presentation. I also did preliminary research on the historian Norbert Elias, one of the people we're studying this week.

STOP
IF YOU FINISH BEFORE TIME IS CALLED, YOU MAY REREAD THIS SECTION ONLY.
DO NOT WORK ON ANY OTHER SECTION OF THE JOURNAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment