Friday, October 12, 2001

Fall Break!

Well, break has finally come; I think it will be good for me to unwind a bit.

Happily enough, I was able to get a good amount of sleep last night and am no longer a zombie. Though I slept in a bit, I was able to finish up some homework before class. After class, I chatted a bit with a friend; I mentioned something about wishing I had more of my own money instead of having to rely on my parents so much, so she volunteered to help me get a job at the library. The hours are supposed to be flexible, so it shouldn't be too difficult to work out.

Later this afternoon, I helped move yearbooks to the office and also was able to pick up some slides. I then treated myself to dinner, which is something I haven't done in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment