Wednesday, November 21, 2001

Calm Before the Storm

I had to wake up early this morning, since I had a meeting with my dean about graduate school. I wouldn't have scheduled it for a Tuesday morning, but she couldn't meet on Friday or Monday because she was sick. She agreed that it probably would be best for me to concentrate my ennergies on law schools, but said that it was a good idea for me to take the GRE while I was still in college.

I then had the usual round of classes. Today was the math presentation. My partner and I used powerpoint for our presentation, so we looked really on top of things. Film class was devoted to experimental films... some of them would be the perfect cure for insomnia.

Later that evening, I met with the other person working on the Arts section in the Yearbook. We entered a layout into the computer and agreed to meet after break. After that, I went to take a (self-scheduled) math quiz.

Today was pretty nice, since this week is relatively light on work. I was able to relax a little bit and goof off without feeling (too) guilty. Of course tomorrow is another matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment