Monday, November 19, 2001

More Late Nights

I woke up late (again) today, and did some more reading, plus I did some organizational work for my applications. If I only apply to law schools, I might not even need a third reccomender, since none of the apps I have require any more, and I doubt that the two I haven't gotten are different.

I have to work on yet another paper today, but it's basically an 'expansion' on an older one, so it's not as difficult a task. My workload is fairly light this weekend, but after break... look out.

I also got a call from my sister this evening, though she wasn't able to talk for long. She congratulated my on my LSAT scores (they were good but not outstanding... I got a 165, in the 93rd percentile) and told me about a casting workshop at USC which she attended. She didn't have the time to give me the details, but she said that the casting director of the Accused (starring Jodie Foster, her acting 'role model') came up to her to say how talented she was.

* Actually, the casting director who came up to her was from ER; the Accused person was there as a guest but didn't participate in the workshop part. The neat thing is that the director is very 'exclusive' and doesn't see people unless he has them in mind already, so this is really a foot in the door for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment