Thursday, November 15, 2001

La de da...

Let's see... what happened today...?

I went to class and then spent the rest of my day trying to write. I even got rid of my net connection for a while. I have made some progress, but I'm still sort of blocked on it. It's really frustrating, because I have nothing to write about and can't really use quotes to make my paper longer.

Tonight's movie was M, directed by Fritz Lang and featuring Peter Lorre (I think this was his first big role). It was good, but I was sort of frustrated because they were pretty lazy with the subtitles, and only translated the most vital scraps of information. And at points the white subtitles were shown against a white background, making it impossible to read the little translation they provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment