Friday, November 23, 2001

Fun at the Post Office

I'm feeling better today, though it's still very quiet around here. It's really frustrating not to be able to talk to people, especially since the holidays have made people pretty scarce both on and offline; I'm more isolated than I usually am.

Fortunately, I was able to mail all but one of the applications I had worked on (the Yale app requires an extra 250 word mini-paper, and I haven't even gotten the Northwestern app) as well as a few Christmas presents. I later called home, and for a short time I was able to talk to Chrissie en route to San Francisco; however, before long, she was out of range. I was pretty lazy most of the day, though I was able to get my plot segmentation done and am working on the accompanying essay. Hopefully I'll get the two essays done tonight so I can devote the weekend to my prospectus.

No comments:

Post a Comment