Wednesday, November 28, 2001

My Darling Clementines

I spent most of today writing a paper for class. Well, maybe I should say that I spent a decent amount of time writing the paper and the bulk of my day avoiding it. Anyway, after finishing, I walked to Haverford to drop off the paper. On the way back, I stopped by the supermarket to get some food. They having a sale on boxes of clementines, so I got one. I haven't had clementines in a long time, and they're one of my favorite fruits, so it's really good to have them to snack on (they're healthier than pizza in any case).

I microwaved my dinner, and looking at my watch, I realized that I had almost forgotten that it was film class. I rushed to class just in time. We watched a pair of documentaries: a 1960's cinéma vérité called High School and a 1930's state documentary called The River. It wasn't the most exciting screening, but that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment